On Wednesday 18th December, Real Food is teaming up with Sydney Living Museums and holding the first ever Christmas Artisan Food Market! With 55 stalls, this market will be a one stop shop for Sydney-siders who want to buy local, sustainable and delicious food for their Christmas table and for under their tree.
If you are an artisan food maker, applications are now open. There are only 55 stalls so we are asking for applications so we can make sure we get the right mix of stallholders and products. Just fill out the form here and we'll be in touch with all the information. Applications close Nov 30th.
- Wed 18th Oct 4-9pm.
- 55 stalls that sell sustainable, local, ethical food and made in or close to Sydney.
- Audience: the general public focusing on 25-55 inner city, cafe culture foodies who love to know about the latest trends.
- Stalls cost $345 + GST and include a 2.4m x 2.4m stall with three sides and a roof.
- Limited stalls with electricity.
- All stallholders will receive a package with postcards for you to help publicise the stall, some posters and custom instagram/facebook image with a pic of you, your product and the market logo.
- We will also be asking each stall to donate one item for a massive raffle.
- Rain, hail or shine.